- fittobefierce answered:Me too, girl, and also because of a job! But I got off my lazy ass on my day off and ran 6 miles. I know you can do it! :D
- dizzyyheights answered:for me it’s not that hard once I get going, it just takes the energy to start. start without thinking about it. you’ll keep right on going!
- suchaprettymelody answered:Just remember that it’s so worth it to feel healthy! Your body WILL thank you!
- vodkaoj answered:we’re in the same position.. I’m slowly making a turn around. Just tell yourself that you are worth the effort!
- fitnessloveaffair said:Do short 5-10 minute workouts before you shower in the morning/night. Make sure you have lots of healthy options in the kitchen.
- little-miss-eve said:Start the day with some exercises in you room :) some stretches, maybe a short workout DVD like 3DS :) x
- beahealthybitch posted this
I have hardly worked out at all since I got my new job (and by hardly I mean like 2 times in 4.5 weeks!!) I haven’t been eating a lot of food quantity wise but have not been making healthy choices. I need a little kick in the pants!! Any words of encouragement/advice?